Coverage limits are the max amount an insurance policy will pay out in the event of a covered loss. When we are talking about the structure of your home, we are referring to Dwelling Coverage, or Coverage A in your homeowner’s policy. In the event of a complete loss, such as if your home burns down or is hit by a tornado, you’ll want these limits to be high enough to cover the costs of rebuilding your home.
Why Get Life Insurance
Life insurance is a financial product that provides financial protection to the policyholder's loved ones in the event of the policyholder's death. There are several situations in which a person may want to consider purchasing life insurance:
- To provide financial security for a spouse and children: If you are the primary breadwinner for your family, life insurance can help provide for your loved ones in the event of your unexpected death. This can include paying for household expenses, such as a mortgage, car payments, and other bills, as well as helping to fund a child's education.
- To pay off debts and expenses: Life insurance can help pay off outstanding debts, such as a mortgage or car loan, and cover other expenses, such as funeral costs, in the event of the policyholder's death. This can alleviate the financial burden on your loved ones and ensure that your debts are paid off in a timely manner.
- To fund a child's education: A life insurance policy can provide a source of funds for a child's education in the event of the policyholder's death. This can help ensure that the child is able to afford college or other higher education expenses, even if you are no longer able to contribute financially.
- To fund a business: If the policyholder owns a business, life insurance can help provide funds to continue the business or buy out a partner's share in the event of the policyholder's death. This can help ensure that the business is able to continue operating and provide income for the policyholder's loved ones.
- To provide long-term care for a spouse: If you are concerned about your spouse's ability to afford long-term care in the event of your death, a life insurance policy can provide a source of funds for this purpose. This can help ensure that your spouse is able to receive the necessary care and support, even if you are no longer able to provide it.
It's important to carefully consider your needs and circumstances and those of your loved ones when determining the need for life insurance and the appropriate amount of coverage. Talk to one of our knowledgeable insurance professionals to determine the best type of policy and coverage amount for your specific situation.
Request More Information
Talk to a Life Insurance Expert
Life and Health Benefits Manager
In the insurance business since 1989, with almost 30 years in the insurance business, Kimberley Mondus started with John Hancock Insurance in the group health department, processing medical and dental claims, where she then became a claims auditor and trainer.
John Hancock group health was then purchased by Wellpoint's Unicare Insurance in 1996 where she continued to audit claims for large companies such as Com Ed and Abbott Labs. In 2000 she moved to the agency side of the business for Group Health and Life and has been there ever since. Kimberley joined the Concklin Insurance Agency family in 2015 and would like to continue to add to her knowledge of insurance with Commercial and Personal lines coverage as well. She is licensed in Life & Health as well as Property & Casualty.
The Concklin Difference
Family Owned Small Business
We understand small business because we are one. Concklin Insurance Agency was started by Craig Concklin and his father, Tom Concklin in 1981. We continue to be a family owned, small business to this day.
Independent Insurance Agents
Concklin Insurance Agency has relationships with over 30 insurance carriers. This means we have options to make sure you have the coverage you need, at the best value - uninterrupted.
We understand the importance of community. Which is why we participate in fund raisers, and donate directly to local and national nonprofits.
As Trusted Insurance Advisors we are your advocate for all things insurance. We are here to talk about ways to mitigate your losses, provide insights into the insurance market and trends, and ,should a claim occur, we are in your corner every step of the way.
Talk to one of our Property & Casualty Experts
We’ve partnered with a reputable company called Zywave to provide this portal. All the content is written by their team of experienced attorneys and professional writers, so you never have to worry about validating information again. Get to know some of the areas of your portal and how its resources can make your day easier. Receive emails announcing new content tailored to your industry, state and preferences as often as you like. And if you have any questions—at any time—feel free to contact your Concklin Insurance Agency representative.
Independent Agents act more like Trusted Advisors. We have your best interests in mind, even after coverage is bound. Like a Trusted Advisor, Independent Agents are your advocate if a claim should occur. Being in your corner means being there every step of the way, from helping you decide if a claim should be filed to talking with claims auditors and adjusters, the wellbeing of our clients is our number one priority.