Commercial Inland Marine Insurance

Commercial Inland Marine covers products, materials and equipment when transported over land or while being temporarily stored in a warehouse by a third party.

The name may be confusing since it contains "Marine". Many people assume it must have something to do with water.  However, when you consider that marine insurance, which covers products being transported over water, originated first it is easy to see how the name evolved when coverage extended to "in" land transportation.

For many businesses, the coverage provided by their Business Owner's Policy protects property stored at specific locations or when traveling with employees to near by job sites.  However, if your business regularly ships high value property or material this coverage may not be sufficient. It is best to talk to an experienced Insurance Advisor when weighing the need for coverage.

Additional Resources

Talk to one of our experts!

Craig Concklin-1
Craig Concklin
Michael Mormando-1
Michael Mormando
Mike O 2020 website
Michael O'Donnell
Christine Lee Headshot 2021 website-1
Christine Lee

@Chrisitne Lee

See My Bio