Commercial Auto insurance is important to protect your drivers, and the vehicles your business owns, leases or rents for a variety of tasks. whether transporting materials, driving to meet clients, making deliveries, or taking tools to a worksite, companies of all kinds rely on vehicles in their day to day operations.
Commercial Auto insurance isn't just for large fleets. Any car, truck, van, or similar vehicle used as part of your operations needs to be covered.
Depending on your coverage, your policy may include:
- Collision Coverage: If you are in an accident and your vehicle, or any vehicle you hit, requires repairs, your commercial auto collision coverage can reimburse you for the cost of the repairs - regardless of who is at fault.
- Comprehensive Coverage: If your vehicle is damaged in an event unrelated to an accident (Theft, Vandalism, Fire, etc.) comprehensive coverage can reimburse you for the damages.
- Liability Coverage: Accidents can cause more damage than just to you vehicle. Liability Coverage provides a range of protections if your vehicles causes damage to another person's property as the result of an accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: If you are involved with an accident where you were not at fault, this coverage provides an additional layer of protection against the possibility that the at-fault motorist does not have coverage, or their coverage is not sufficient to repair all the damages.
- Medical Payments and Lawsuit Coverage: If your vehicle is involved in an at-fault accident that results in bodily harm to others, Medical Payments and lawsuit coverage can offer some protection to cover the expenses of medical bills, lost wages and legal expenses should a lawsuit be brought against you.