Personal Auto Insurance

Instantly Compare Multiple Carriers

Get your proposal in minutes.

We follow the highest industry standards to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information and secure the transmission of your information from your computer. Please fill out this form as completely as possible to ensure an accurate quote.

Get a Proposal Now

Personal Auto Insurance protects you against financial loss in the event of an accident or theft.  Basic personal auto insurance is mandated by most U.S. states, and laws very.  Nearly every state requires car owners to carry Bodily Injury Liability and Property Damage Liability.  In addition there are other coverage policies that may be mandated by your state or, if you are financing your vehicle, be required by your lender such as Medical payments or Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and Uninsured Motorist Coverage.

Personal Auto coverage options are priced individually to allow you to customize coverage amounts to best suite your exact needs and budget.  Most policies are 6-month or 12-month terms and are renewable.

A Personal Auto Policy will cover you and other family members living in your household.  Your policy extends to cover you whether you are driving your own vehicle, or someone else;s with their permission. Coverage follows the vehicle first and the auto second, meaning if you are in an at-fault accident while legally driving a friend's car, your friend's insurance would kick in first, and your insurance would cover any additional coverage needs.

Personal Auto policies only cover you when you are using a vehicle for personal use - such as running errands, commuting to work, or going on a road trip.  Separate coverage may be required if you use your vehicle for commercial purposes, such as delivery.  It is best to speak to an insurance professional is you have concerns about how you are using your vehicle.


Fill out this form to hear from an Account Specialist

Coverage Options

Bodily Injury covers costs associated with injuries or death that you or another driver causes while driving your car.

Property Damage reimburses others for damages to property, such as another vehicle or fencing, caused by you or another driver driving your car.

Collision or Upset Coverage covers damages to your vehicle that are the result of a collision such as with another vehicle, tree or railing.

Comprehensive Coverage: Covers damages to your vehicle that were not caused by a collision, such as theft, vandalism, flood, etc.

Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection (PIP): Provides reimbursement for medical expenses for injuries to you and your passengers.  Can also be used to cover lost wages and other related expenses arising from injury.

Uninsured Motorist Coverage: In the event you are in an accident where the other motorist is at fault and does not have insurance or flees the scene, uninsured motorist coverage protects you and your passengers as if the at-fault motorist had bodily injury liability.

Underinsured Motorist Coverage: In the event you or your passengers are injured where the other motorist is at fault and the costs associated with your injuries are higher than the limits of the at fault motorist Bodily Injury Liability, this coverage will pay the difference between their limits and the limits of this policy (assuming they are higher).

Glass Coverage: Provides coverage for windshield damage.  Some policies include this coverage while others require it to be purchased separately. 

Gap Insurance: Collision and Comprehensive Coverage only cover the market value of your vehicle.  Vehicles often depreciate faster than what is owed or the cost of replacing them.  This can create a gap in what your insurance coverage pays and your costs in getting back on the road.  Gap Insurance pays the difference.

Additional Resources

Contact Us

Tammy Nelson

@Tammy Nelson

Account Manager
See My Bio
Chris K

@Chris Keenan

Account Manager